Scottsdale Hemorrhoid Center provides premier non-surgical treatment of hemorrhoids and anal fissures. We offer the latest in hemorrhoid treatment and are known for our safety, quality, and efficiency.
Our practice was founded by S. Jaffrey Kazi, MD who has practiced in Scottsdale and cared for patients from around the Valley since 2004.
Every year, the Scottsdale Hemorrhoid Center helps hundreds of patients avoid unnecessary surgery through non-surgical, effective treatment. Our goal is to eliminate the pain and inconvenience of hemorrhoid fissures with the use of an effective and painless office procedure.
Board-certified gastroenterologist Dr. Jaffrey Kazi also provides a full range of gastroenterology procedures.
State-of-the-Art Treatment for Most GI Conditions
- Crohn’s Disease
- Heartburn & Acid Reflux
- Chronic Constipation or Diahrea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain / Gas / Bloating
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Difficulty Swallowing / Dysphagia
- Gallbladder / Pancreatic Disease
- Nausea and Vomitting
- Colon Cancer
- And other common G.I. disorders